However, that is not all. You will have the e-mail and contact numbers of your instructor entitled to Skype and email support for a period of 30 days after attending the Workshop. Even though you might not be ready to launch your website after the 5 days of training, you can work on your website at your own pace, with the added benefit of never being alone again when facing a question or uncertainty.
What you will learn:
- Understanding Joomla
- How to design, secure and optimize website using Joomla
- The art of Web Usability
- Joomla Maintenance Issues
- Introduction to Hosting and Server Management
- Individuals who would like to have their very own website.
- SMEs and small businesses owners who wish to cut down the costs of web development projects and manage their own website.
- Individuals who wish to be self-employed in Website design and development
- Web masters, website administrator, computer systems analysts, public relationship officers, communication officers and entrepreneurs.
- Corporate IT Managers who wish to evaluate, optimize or secure their Joomla Website.
Training fee and Mode of payment
Participants will be required to pay 400,000/= Tanzania Shillings. covering;
- Tuition fees
- Training materials. (Includes one softcopy of Joomla 3 Book)
- 1 Year Kilimanjaro Hosting package (Worth 100,000Tsh) from Dudumizi.net
- One .co.tz domain (worth 27000 Tsh) from Dudumizi.net
- Free Consultancy
Mode of payment: Cach, Cheque, Mpesa, TigoPesa, Bank Transfer
Time & Venue:
Date: May 18 - 23
Time: 9AM-5PM with 1hr Lunch break
Place: Dudumizi HQ, Mbezi Beach
In order to control and make this Workshop effective, There are limited seats available for this Bootcamp. Please book your seat before May 11, 2015 either by calling us or email as seen on top of each page header.
Online Registration: https://dudumizi.com/joomla-boot-camp.html
Mkata Nyoni (马德)
Founder / MD - Dudumizi Technologies LTD
MSc, Information Economics & IT Management, (ITIL)
Certificates will be awarded to all participants!